Jeg vet at Wikipedia nesten alltid har mer informasjon på sine engelske sider enn i den norske utgaven - men til og med når det gjelder særnorske artister som Jaa9 & OnklP som kun rapper på norsk? Merkelig.
På norsk: http://goo.gl/YVfemQ
På engelsk: http://goo.gl/DQy4Do
Big personal questions I'm bespeak myself these days, afterwards living inwards iv dissimilar countries:
1) What produce I desire from my surroundings? What sort of culture, nature in addition to experiences? What aspects of the local culture?
2) If y'all respect a partner from some other culture, does it hateful your human relationship won't travel equally tight/well-founded equally alongside someone who knows your civilization in addition to references better?
3) I similar kids, precisely should I convey kids myself? I intend so, precisely is that solely a biological or besides a cultural urge?
4) Developmentally, where am I inwards life's stages? Are dissimilar parts of my psychology inwards dissimilar stages?
5) How produce y'all respect actually skilful friends afterwards a certainly age/stage?
6) What does friendship actually hateful afterwards a certainly age/stage? Is friendship generally based on usual values, experiences, cultural references - or a to a greater extent than practical base of operations of to a greater extent than fourth dimension spent together in addition to living some each other?
7) Why solely alive inwards i place? If I carve upwards my fourth dimension betwixt 2 places/countries/continents, how would that comport upon my life?
If y'all for some argue are feeling deplorable for yourself, pass 10 minutes to sentiment this TED verbalize past times Amy Purdy: http://goo.gl/O8J4C
When she was 19, she lost both her legs below the knee articulation - today she's a globe champion woman mortal adaptive snowboarder, in addition to a founder of a non-profit organization dedicated to introducing people alongside physical challenges to activity sports.
If y'all nevertheless experience her province of affairs doesn't apply to you, read this quote:
"Instead of looking at our challenges in addition to limitations equally something negative, nosotros tin get down to aspect at them equally blessings - magnificent gifts that tin travel used to ignite our imaginations, in addition to attention us become farther than nosotros always knew nosotros could go.When I lost my legs, I had no thought what to expect. But if y'all inquire me today if I would always wanna alter my situtation, I would convey to state 'no'. Because my legs haven't disabled me, if anything they convey ENABLED me. They forced me to rely on my imagination in addition to to believe inwards the possibilities."
By the way, if y'all invention to run across Luc Besson's epic "Le Grand Bleu" ("The Big Blue"), brand certainly y'all larn the French version.
For the American market, they shortened the celluloid past times xv minutes (including cursing in addition to nudity), changed the ending in addition to REPLACED Eric Serra's score alongside i past times Bill Conti. Talk virtually butchering the director's creative vision, eh?
And if y'all can, endeavor to respect the 168 minutes extended version, I seem to retrieve it feels to a greater extent than consummate than the master copy 132 minutes cut.