Nothing can beat a beautiful smile, and the following seven ways to get a photo of a beautiful smile according to experts toothpaste.
1. Try to create a color contrast between the color of your skin and teeth in order to make your teeth look brighter.
2. If you have a thicker upper lip, try to show off a few your teeth when smiling. However, if you have a thin upper lip, try to smile so that the bottom edge of the upper teeth touch the bottom lip you.
3. If you want your teeth sparkling in the photograph, dental Dampen with water before taking a picture.
4. Try using a red or pink lipstick with a blue tinge to make your teeth look brighter. Lipstick color such as rock or orange color makes your teeth look yellow. Also, add lip gloss before using lipstick, to pop up when she smiles.
5. Return the eight pieces of your teeth, it's the perfect amount for a beautiful smile.
6. A smile is based on the shape of your face. If you have a long face shape, the better to highlight aspects of horizontal teeth. Meanwhile, if your face is square-shaped, try a grin. This will help your face appear more oval.
7. Know your corner and pick the appropriate image angle. Tilt your head while posing for photos. Most people do not have perfect symmetry so that you can get a more interesting angle if you are not facing straight into the camera.